molecular biology

Cheng-chih Wang ccwang at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 17 13:58:17 EST 2003

I want to thank you all for your suggestions. The friend has decided to go
online.
I decided to have her subscribe to this newsgroup and get some useful help
since, as a sociologist, I have a terrible time understanding the language
of microbiologists.

You all have a nice day!!

"Scott J. Coutts" <scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au>
???????:3E75A001.2000905 at med.monash.edu.au...