weird bacteria - Update

Hiroshi Hirotani hirotani at cc.osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp
Sun Mar 9 21:07:27 EST 2003

Hi,
If you have a digital camera, just take a shot from the eye-piece.
Use timer and hold it still to avoid blur.
It will do for a discussion here.

Let us see it quick! :)

Hiroshi

news:3E686EE1.9090806 at biotech.REMOVETHISBEFOREREPLYING.ntnu.no...

--
Hiroshi Hirotani
Osaka Kyoiku University, Osaka, Japan
hirotani at cc.osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp