weird bacteria

John Gentile yjgent at cox.net
Tue Mar 4 23:20:04 EST 2003

The agar is hung on the top so that if there were any condensation it
would drip on to the lid and not affect the growing bacterial colonies.
When you notice that a lid has a lot of moisture in it shake it out
before you turn the plate over to examine the agar. I hold the agar side
in one hand keeping the agar pointed down and use the other hand to take
the lid and shake it into the biohazard bag.

John