weird bacteria

Scott J. Coutts scott.coutts at med.monash.edu.au
Wed Mar 5 01:40:00 EST 2003

So that when condensation forms on the lid of the dish, it doesnt drip
down onto our carefully streaked out and well seperated colonies,
spreading them everywhere! If you incubate them agar side up, no
condensation forms there because it is already more moist than the air
inside the petri dish.

--
Scott J. Coutts
  Bacterial Pathogenesis Research Group