Opening - QC Microbiology Manager - Boston Area

Rynak, John JRynak at biopure.com
Mon Mar 3 14:52:10 EST 2003

We are currently looking for a QC Microbiology Manager in our Cambridge MA
facility.

We are looking for 4-5 years of supervisory / management experience,
preferably within the Pharmaceutical or Biologics Industry. The Ideal person
will have a hands-on background in sterility, bioburden analysis, endotoxin
testing, LAL, environmental monitoring. Previous experience with PAI, cGMP,
GLP audits a plus.

Biopure Corporation is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of a
new class of pharmaceuticals, called oxygen therapeutics, which are
intravenously administered to deliver oxygen to the body's tissues as a
sterile alternative to red blood cell transfusion. Biopure's oxygen
therapeutics possess unique attributes that address many of the medical and
logistical issues associated with red blood cell transfusions.

If you or any of your associates are interested in our Cambridge, MA
openings please forward a resume to jrynak at biopure.com or fax to
617-234-6505.

Thank you for your interest in Biopure.

John Rynak