IUBio

mycobacteria

auntie_biotic sr at kaysi.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 15:57:54 EST 2003

Thanks Des, I must make clear to you the expert was hired on MY behalf by my
solicitors and because of his medical report the case will NOT be going to
court.  The crux of the problem was mycobacterium chelonei in a sputum that
was afb negative reported by lab as "common environmental saphyrote" after
15 weeks followed by three negative sputum. As I said earlier he stated ALL
micro (he does not appear the know the word myco exists) All microbacteria
can cause lung infection.  Therefore my treatment for tb was correct.  I
repeat because of his negative report on my behalf the case WILL NOT even
proceed to court.

news:Kl%Ja.43768$xd5.2143538 at stones.force9.net...