IUBio

Looking for Bacterial phenotype database

Dion Whitehead dwhitehe at REMOVEMEGenetik.Uni-Bielefeld.DE
Wed Jun 11 04:11:32 EST 2003

Hi,

I am looking for some sort of database that holds phenotype data, for
example, has flagella, can metabolize biomolecule X, etc.  I guess
something based on Bergeys Manual of systematic biology.  Basically, I
need to find out the known species which have a certain trait.

Has anybody come across anything like this?

Dion