IUBio

How much resolution do I need for a microscope?

Harry harryliuusaNOSPAM at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 08:35:09 EST 2003

This is a successive question about microscope question raised in previous
post.

How high is the magnification do I need to see the molecules and atoms?
For example, a blood sample.
I heard that slide is a lot of investment after the purchase of a
microscope.  Can I find and borrow that from a local general public library?
I am located in northern Virginia--Fairfax county, close to Washington DC.

Thanks first.