Bacterial Slant Cultures

Erik Selder erikselder at hetnet.nl
Fri Jul 25 16:41:54 EST 2003

You can also use the microbank system of Pro Lab diagnostics and keep your
cultures and -70C. It's a cheep and easy way to preserve your cultures.

<rajendrap10 at yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
news:20030701025130.7305.qmail at ww02.hostica.com...
> keicheng wrote:
>
> > Hi
>
> > We are keeping our bacteria on agar slants and keep them in the fridge
at 4C
> > after incubation in the incubator.
> > However, we notice that there is a lot of condensation in the tube and
on
> > the agar such that the bacteria on the agar is "washed".  Is there any
way
> > we can over come this problem?
>
> > Thanks
> > Kei
>
> Hello Keicheng.
> You will find condensation ; there is no way out to this problem.At that
temp air get condensed on inner side of wall.Best way go for Lyopiliazation.

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet.microbiology,sci.bio.mic
robiology&begin=0