High School Student aspriing to be a microbiologist

Anton Shapiro antsh at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 27 22:44:18 EST 2003

I am currently a junior in a high school in San Francisco. I am very
interested in the field of biology, and more specifically microbiology. Next
year I will be taking a course in biotechnology offered here at school. Do
any of you have any recommendations about how I should go about pursuing a
career in the microbiology field? Which universities to apply for? Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.