QC MICROBIOLOGY MANAGER
Responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the microbiology group.
* Environmental monitoring (routine and during fill)
* Bioburden testing (water, in-process, intermediates and special
* Trending of results and report writing
* Sterility testing
* QC and release of reagents
* Identification of organisms
* Ordering of supplies and organization/cleaning of lab
* Review of documentation and disposition of results
* Work with other groups (QC, Validation, R&D, etc.) on special
Candidates must have 5+ years experience in Microbiology in a pharmaceutical
setting in addition to 2+ years experience in supervising analysts. A
degree in Microbiology preferred. Computer experience/knowledge a plus.
If you are interested in this position please send your resume to Human
Resources, Job Code WS, Biopure Corporation, 11 Hurley Street, Cambridge, MA
02141 or fax your resume to (617) 234-6830 or e-mail your resume to
hr at biopure.com
No phone calls please.
Our web site is www.biopure.com