The SAR's virus?

Crystalviolent crystalviolent at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 19:26:10 EST 2003

In article <3ea2b989.3867808 at news.dsl.pipex.com>, coroscant at hotmail.com
(Christopher) writes:

>If it mutated with the more lethel verion of smallpox, then we'd be in
>trouble, and the Omega man could become a reality.  :-(

i know. and if we can think it up, whaddya think the government brains can come
up with? i was gonna recombine my simian herpes (highly fatal) with chicken pox
(highly infectious) but i was a little paranoid about what would happen if my
aseptic technic was wanting, not to mention what would happen if one of the
kids opened up the garage door at the wrong time. you might be interested in
the discussion along these lines on the science fiction newsgroup. i heard
about SARS from them before it was a concern of cdc.