The SAR's virus?

Christopher coroscant at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 11:48:29 EST 2003

After watching a movie last week called 'The Omega Man', and with all
the news about this virus I was just wondering that if a cure wasn't
found, could it kill off most of the entire human race, or is the
human race just to big in numbers for it to do it?

OR, how many a day would this virus or a supervirus need to kill
99.9999% of us off, say a supervirus was 100% lethal no cure with the
same symtoms as the SARS virus, and you die about a week after
catching it via airborn particles.

Christopher