weird bacteria

Trond Erik Vee Aune trondaun at biotech.NOSPAM.ntnu.no
Wed Apr 16 08:45:12 EST 2003

Subhash wrote:
> Hi Trond,
> whatever happened to the bacteria???

Good to see such interest and entusiasm :)

Well, I've been quite busy with other projects (i.e. finishing stages of
my master thesis) and there's been some problems with the sequencing
machine. Unfortunately it seems I used too little template in the
sequencing reaction, so I'll have to repeat it. I'll do it one of the
coming days (no holiday for me) and hopefully I'll have the result next
week. I'll keep you, and all the other people that are interested in the
bug, informed!

Trond Erik :)