Get a New Job NOW!

ResumeDeliver tami at resumedeliver.com
Tue Apr 1 14:20:30 EST 2003

That's right. We can help you Get a New Job NOW! www.ResumeDeliver.com produces results. We will deliver your resume directly to the inbox of thousands of hiring companies and recruiters.

Deliver Your Resume Now! by clicking here:
http://www.ResumeDeliver.com

Over 5,000 companies and recruiters have signed up with ResumeDeliver to receive targeted candidate resumes for positions they are trying to fill now. Since they have all asked to receive resumes from us, the resumes we deliver get results.

Compare us to the competition: Resumedeliver provides the best value.
Not convinced, check out our guarantee at:
http://www.ResumeDeliver.com/html/guarantee.php

And now featuring DeliverMatch, try it before you buy it. Our revolutionary DeliverMatch allows you to see all the Companies and Recruiters that will receive your resume.

Try Deliver Match Now! Just click here:
http://www.ResumeDeliver.com/match/deliver_match.php

Our companies and recruiters are looking to fill positions today, so don't delay and miss out on the opportunities you deserve. Sign up for ResumeDeliver today and see the results.

Sincerely,
Tami
http://www.ResumeDeliver.com

If you prefer not to receive any correspondence from ResumeDeliver, please reply to this message with 'REMOVE' in the subject line. Resumedeliver.com is committed to connecting motivated job seekers with employers and recruiters. We occasionally send out career tips that have helped others in their job search.