urgent help please

Lesley Robertson l.a.robertson at tnw.tudelft.nl
Tue Jan 15 04:50:48 EST 2002

"JEDilworth" <bactitech at hortonsbay.com> wrote in message
news:3C43A653.38AED68 at hortonsbay.com...
> At first I did consider ignoring the question.  However, as I said
> before, I have a daughter in her early 20's in college.  I KNOW how she
> operates, and was coming at it from that angle.  If our kids don't work
> a little for what they get, then what's the point of shelling out all
> the big money for college?

Well, there's always the type of scheme outlined in this spam I got this
morning - I wonder why they thought it was worth sending to University
staff!

----------------
"Subject:         Earn a Degree based on your Life Experience
Obtain a Bachelor's, Master's, MBA, or PhD based on your present
knowledge and life experience. No required tests, classes, or books.
Confidentiality assured.
Join our fully recognized Degree Program. Are you a truly qualified
professional in your field but lack the appropriate, recognized
documentation to achieve your goals? Or are you venturing into a new field
and need a boost to get your foot in the door so you can prove your
capabilities? Call us for information that can change your life and help you
to achieve your goals!!!
           CALL NOW TO RECEIVE YOUR DIPLOMA WITHIN 30 DAYS!!!   "

Note that I have removed their phone number and contact details - wouldn't
want to tempt anyone!
Lesley Robertson
http://www.beijerinck.bt.tudelft.nl