urgent help please

JEDilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Sun Jan 13 18:56:26 EST 2002

Apparently you either haven't gone to any lectures or lifted a finger to
study.  We're supposed to do this for you?  Get real.

It's time to stop partying and open a book.  I have a 21 year old in
college, and I know whereof I speak.  Is this how you expect to get
ahead in the world - by having other people do your homework for you?

Your mom (sorry, couldn't resist)