Case Studies

Proteus proteus at reply_to_group.com
Sat Sep 22 07:31:23 EST 2001

Hello: I am looking for case studies on bacteriological infectious diseases.
Can anyone recommend a good source? I am currently using the 1st Ed. of the
Gilligan, Shapiro and Smiley book. I have ordered their second ed. which was
published in 1997. I teach med. tech students and am looking for a more
challenging format for them other than what is available in the BOR.
Thanks.