Microbial lag phases

Artem Evdokimov AEVDOKIMOZ at cinci.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 00:34:43 EST 2001

Negative lag means that your organism really doesn't like what it finds
itself in. If it eventually 'recovers' it may mean that the organism has
underwent a beneficial mutation, or reconstructed/switched certain rare gene
cassettes on. In both cases, the experiment is invalid as far as the
original intent is concerned.

A.G.E.
news:B7C6E34E.2AAC%yjgent at home.com...