Ecology of Antibiotic Resistance

Larry Farrell farrlarr at isu.edu
Fri Sep 7 17:18:52 EST 2001

I don't think you really read my post.  I was *not* saying that the salary being
offered was what *should* be offered to someone with that background but, instead,
that the salary was not terribly inconsistent with what *is* often offered.  There
is absolutely no argument, at least from me, that academia should pay better than
it does, at all levels, but the stark reality is that industry and hospitals pay a
lot better.

If I have mis-interpreted your post, blame it on your brevity.

--
Larry D. Farrell, Ph.D.
Professor of Microbiology