Ecology of Antibiotic Resistance

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Fri Sep 7 13:04:59 EST 2001

For someone with that level of education, a $28,000/year salary is
extremely insulting - sorry.

A medical technologist fresh out of school with no experience makes
around $37,500 in our area with benefits.  This is with a bachelor's
degree.

I realize the pay scale for grant funded positions in academia is lower,
but really, that's absurd.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology