Spores or molds on aluminum or glass?

Juan&Tricia plem at erols.com
Mon Sep 3 13:37:04 EST 2001

I work in a lab and have access to several, and could do that if my
friend could bring samples in, but I guess what I sense he is interested
in knowing, is IF there are such organisms.

So, what would your plan be? I should look at a sample, then what?

--
Patti

Patti's Polymers Designs: http://patticlay.freeservers.com
Patti's Brownie Troop 1575 Site: