What is the best source for the highest quality culture media?

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Sat Sep 1 18:37:31 EST 2001

I think there are only minor differences of plate quality. I think the real
comparison should be made by seeing how their supply system can meet your
needs. And how easily can you get a problem resolved.
--
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President