What is the best source for the highest quality culture media?

David Smith 31459 at 31459.com
Sat Sep 1 13:08:33 EST 2001

On behalf of my laboratory we would like to have your opinions concerning
which source to use for the highest quality microbiological media products.
Is it BD, Oxoid, Remel, or some other manufacturer? We want the highest
quality- minor price variations are of no concern. If you have had problems
with any company, please let me know.
-DS