Plasmid sequencing

Tiffany Harveson tah7 at duke.edu
Thu May 31 12:06:54 EST 2001

Hi!

I have little background in microbiology, and I am trying to sequence
wild-type plasmids obtained from bacteria isolates from activated sludge
systems.

Does anyone know of a good or at least potential source of information
on the task of sequencing unknown plasmids?  I am trying to find
specific protocols which have been applied to sequencing unknown DNA
samples.

Thank you!