IVET

David Boucher David.Boucher at med.monash.edu.au
Tue May 29 21:50:40 EST 2001

Ok there are quite a few papers on this in various journals, the
original papers by Mahan et al were initially involved with Salmonella,
our recent paper is in the May issue of Infection and Immunity, entitled
"in vivo expressed genes of pasteurella"

If yuo search any database for IVET you will pull up heaps easily, eg pubmed