Physiology of Saccharomyces cerevisiae(values of enthalphy in a medium of glucose with diferent concentrations of substact and temperatures)- Rate death of S.cerevisiae 303-1A URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cátia Calé katija at netc.pt
Sat May 26 04:51:08 EST 2001

I need the article "temperature profiles of yeasts" in microbiology advances
of physiology; 1984.It´s urgent until today 6 pm.If you have others
doumentes about this subject please send me to this mail. The key words are:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae 303-1A; enthalpy; death rate; medium glucose at
diferent concentrations of this substract and temperatures. Physiology of
this yeast.If you Know some mails about this send me.