Fever 3 months,swollen,help!

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Wed May 23 14:11:21 EST 2001

Get a referral to an infectious disease doctor.  They deal with FUO
(fever of unknown origin).  Family docs don't deal with this kind of

Good luck.

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)

liyingbin at 263.net wrote:
>  Fever 3 months,swollen,help!

More information about the Microbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net