Penicillin: A Paradigm for Biotechnology

Gordon Couger gcouger at REMOVE.provalue.net
Sun May 20 03:23:12 EST 2001

Where do you get the money for research and testing? We have a system designed
to cost a fortune to get a drug approved. I agree that drugs developed with
public money should be freely distributed. But that's not the way things work
any more. There is still some plant breeding done that way but that is about the
only thing the universities don't patent.

Gordon

Gordon Couger
Stillwater OK

In article <3B0713A6.37650D42 at mail.ncifcrf.gov>, Dr. Artem Evdokimov says...