IUBio

How to search specific microbes

Matthew Chase mlchase at IowanospamTelecom.net
Tue Jun 26 19:42:16 EST 2001

You might try the University of Minnesota's Biocatalysis/Biodegradation
database if you know the specific compounds related to the bioremediation.
It's at:  http://umbbd.ahc.umn.edu/

Matt
news:3b377f2c$0$88188$272ea4a1 at news.execpc.com...