IUBio

REQ: NE Medium Formulation

Matthew Chase mlchase at IowanospamTelecom.net
Fri Jun 22 06:02:51 EST 2001

While reading a paper related to the isolation and screening of
actinomycetes for lipolytic activity, I saw the following medium:
NE medium with 10% (v/v) olive oil supplement
I haven't run across "NE" medium before.  Anyone have a recipe?  Experience
with it?

The other medium they mentioned was BYPO...  I could take a guess, but it
would be nice to hear back from someone here with a formutaion for this one
too.  Of course I have requested copies of the articles cited related to
these media, but I wanted to see what I could find out in here.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

remove nospam from my address, or just reply to this NG