Pattern of microbiologist deaths?

Thomas Keske tkeske at mediaone.net
Sun Dec 30 21:59:22 EST 2001

"Jorge1907" <jorge1907 at aol.comcomm> wrote in message
news:20011230082301.28057.00001329 at mb-cr.aol.com...
> Insufferable prattle - as in your ongoing, trite and paranoid ramblings?
No
> Tom, you seem to have that market cornered.

A search of old newsgroup articles should convince
nearly anyone that Jorge1907  is a pathetic, hate-filled,
right-wing curmudgeon with nothing better
to do with his time than  to play provocateur with nearly everyone
with whom he comes in contact.    Observe him below, calling
names and hurling insults like a 5 year-old, and spelling about
as well as one.

Watch him in action as he fights with Jane, Julia, William, Amos, Fred,
Scott, John, etc, not to mention hurling abuse at
Carl Sagan, Hillary Clinton, the Vice President, etc.   Note his great
compassion, as he sadistically calls for exterminating wildlife,
just to be in the face of the environmentalists
and animal lovers.    See the art-form of his bigotry, when he laughs
off genetic deformities of children, so long as they are Arab.

Listen to the sick, little man go, in his own words....