Pattern of microbiologist deaths?

Jorge1907 jorge1907 at aol.comcomm
Sun Dec 30 08:23:01 EST 2001

Insufferable prattle - as in your ongoing, trite and paranoid ramblings? No
Tom, you seem to have that market cornered.

I note your usual string of conditional "if" statements all leading to a
terrible end.  Let me offer just one - IF you had a brain you might find
meaningful occupation rather than silly posts for which you are so well known.

Carry on poor Tom.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy