Pattern of microbiologist deaths?

Trond Erik Vee Aune teva at online.no
Tue Dec 18 01:59:18 EST 2001

Thomas Keske wrote:

You are truly a pathetic person. A newsgroup does not mean we discuss
general news in here. And absolutely not silly conspiracy theories from
a demented brain. We discuss questions regarding microbiology. And you
are insensitive bringing up tragic events regarding our colleges and
friends.

Your rant about gay people and how they've been discriminated was so
idiotic there is really no need to comment on it.

Please refrain from posting to this newsgroup in the future unless you
adhere to its policies.

Trond Erik Vee Aune