Trying to see the big picture.

Crycle willcow at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 19:18:21 EST 2001

I've read some about genetics and DNA, but still can't see some
missing, yet fatal parts of it all.

If a chromosome in a cell gets changed, let's say a HI-virus copies
it's own DNA and attaches it to human DNA by RNA-transcription...

I take its stored in human DNA for later use?
What's this use, do viruses multiply, and how?

I know what bacteria is, but virus is a little more complicated thing
I suppose. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks.

''The solution is always a built-in feature.''