(ES829)Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, can manage and control your operation from sales quote to
For one week only, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is on sale for a total price of $1,495.00. In order for you to receive this $1,000.00 savings
we must have your order by September 5th.
(To reply by E Mail to this message or be removed from our list, Please go to the bottom of this message for an E Mail link.)
Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized manufacturers, and costs many thousands of dollars less than any other even
remotely comparable software package.
Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like to discuss the package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web site
address for a total walk through of the program, please call me directly at (661) 286-0041.
By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years has specialized in the development of custom software, primarily for
small to medium sized manufacturers. Job Master is a distillation of over a million and a half dollars of software we have developed to control
and manage the production of our manufacturing clients.
Job Master contains the following features:
1. QUOTATION MODULE. In this module, quotes are developed, modified, and produced for sending to your client. A history is kept of all
quotes for future reference, or modification for other clients. All quotations and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions. The quotes
section allows for the entry of parts/processes, and costing of each, including materials, labor, markup, and taxes. Inventory status can be
accessed from this section for reference.
2. SALES ORDER. Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation information can be transformed into a Sales Order for your client's
signature on a "point and click" basis. The Sales Order can be modified and re issued if necessary. A history if kept of all Sales Orders for
future reference, or modification for other clients. All sales orders and revisions are "auto numbered," including versions. Inventory status can
be accessed from this section for reference.
3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order sections.
4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER. Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales order information can be transformed into a shop
traveler/work order on a "point and click" basis. Each item on the Sales Order becomes a shop traveler/work order, with each step of
production of the item then listed on the traveler/work order. Each such traveler/work order is tied back into the Sales Order. The shop
traveler/work order allows for the entry of line items, and notes on each line item. The shop traveler/work order contains a "notes" section.
The Shop traveler/work order allows for the storing or attachment of drawings to the traveler/work order. The shop traveler/work order also
contains a "drop down," from which standard processes can be selected for inclusion on the shop traveler/work order. The shop
traveler/work order numbers progress in order of production sequence, and re numbers them if new steps are added. The shop traveler/work
order allows for change orders or revisions, and numbers changes in sequence of the original shop traveler/work order number; i.e., 100, 100-1,
100-2, etc. All shop traveler/work orders and related revisions are retained in memory for future reference. The shop traveler/work order is bar
coded for tracking of production step by step, and production of ongoing client status reports. Bar coding includes the ability for an employee
to "swipe" their own ID bar code for recording in the system as to who upgraded what step. The shop traveler/work order function also allows
for manual update of production status. The shop traveler/work order allows for quality control sign off, and the final production of
certifications, either from a "canned" list, or hand typed in on a case by case basis.
5. INVENTORY. The application includes an inventory section, which allows operations to check materials inventory in and out. The
inventory section allows for the comparison of inventory received against a P.O., and produces an "overage/underage" report of inventory
received as compared against the P.O. The inventory section allows for the setting of minimum (re-order now!) and maximum inventory
amounts, and produces reports showing what inventory needs to be ordered, as well as inventory that is at or above the maximum set to have
in house. The inventory section also tracks "partially shipped" orders, which are tied in to the shipping function. This section shows how
much completed product under a particular order has been actually shipped to a client, and how much remains to be shipped. The balance is
adjusted as shipments are made.
6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE. The application allows operators to produce a Request For Purchase for accounting for any inventory items,
which need to be ordered. Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item.
7. REQUEST FOR BID. The application allows operators to produce a Request For Bid for accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory
items, which need to be ordered. Inventory items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item to which Requests For Bid can be
8. INVOICE. The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all completed items ready to be billed/shipped to clients.
9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS. The application produces a date range selectable report on how much product, and the value of the
product, which was completed during a selected date range. The application also produces a report on how many orders, and the value of
those orders, which remain to be completed during a selected date range.
10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected shippers, and produces a PACKING SLIP.
11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, allowing for searches by customer name, work order number, etc.
12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to type in a name, number, etc. all related information auto fills after the first
few letters or numbers are typed in.
Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per package. However, if we receive your order by September 5th, your
total price will be $1,495.00
Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your order, please call me on my direct line, (661) 286-0041. Thank you!
Wayne D. McFarland
Application Sales, Inc.
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill: SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
To REPLY or be REMOVED from this solicitated email list, please click on the E Mail address following this message and type "REMOVE" or
"REPLY" in the subject line: jbsptrsft6 at yahoo.com