darkfield and unidentified body

anyd andywest777 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 22:51:46 EST 2001

I was hoping someone could help me out. I am finding a large, bright
but transparent body in darkfield. It has a radius of about 7 rbcs in
legnth. The odd thing is that each one I find has a very bright red
body inside of it that is about the size of a rbc. Given some time
many neutrophils will line up along its edges. 2) A similair red
object was found inside a very long parasite looking body in urine.
What are these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andy
andywest777 at yahoo.com