Designer Diseases?

John Gentile yjgent at home.com
Fri Aug 10 20:36:07 EST 2001

Sounds like another superior race type thing! The problem with bacterial
diseases is that there is only 1 human species - so the bacteria will infect
both the target and the attacker.

It's ideas like this that send the anti science groups to riot!

--
John Gentile                                    Rhode Island Apple Group
yjgent at home.com                                      President