student microbiology consultant in Indiana

Dilworth bactitech at hortonsbay.com
Tue Sep 19 00:07:38 EST 2000

How would a student be able to help you?  In order to perform medical micro it
takes a working tech a good year to nail down the basics.  What are you going to
test for?  How do you plan on doing it?  Do you want a clinical microbiologist
or an environmental microbiologist?  Perhaps you should be looking for someone
with a Masters in Public Health.  Handwashing is still the ultimate in pathogen

Judy Dilworth, M.T. (ASCP)
Microbiology 26 years

Michael Whelchel wrote:

> We are looking for a consultant ( student is fine ) in the microbiology area
> located in or near Fort Wayne Indiana. We are setting up a new company
> called GermX.com which will become the next Terminix for pathogens in
> offices and residences.  We need help in setting up our labs.
> Michael Whelchel
> 219-403-3686
> 800-359-5043 (fax)

More information about the Microbio mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net