please help me...

Len rabeez at ihug.co.nz
Mon May 29 07:21:51 EST 2000

Hi John,
I don't need my work done for me I was just asking advice on to weather or
not i was on the right track, i've clocked up many hours in the lab work,
and don't need the charts or anything like that...just needed a quick way to
eliminate other bugs, as i have only 2hrs to make assumptions and plate out
isolates and do tests...of course if i suspect the wrong bugs to begin with
, my overnight incubations would have been a waste of time..and to add to
the pain, in the real thing, marks will be taken off for any unneccessary
tests / plates used (as in a real work place it would be a waste of money
and probably wouldn't go down to well to use everything!!)
Oh and i wrote gram + by mistake, just that for the last 2 months we've been
working with them and they are all that are on my mind right now...i will
slow down and breathe soon...
i like the idea about making the tables to distinguish between bugs...it
hasn't failed me yet...and they love to test stuff like that!!!!
Thankyou for the reply,
Len