How Scientists Cheat

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at virign.net
Mon May 22 14:17:13 EST 2000

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site
http://freespace.virgin.net/john.hewitt1/  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists
Cheat."

The subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells.
This is a large field but readers will realise that my work is not a
proestablishment document.

I would welcome comments, especially from anyone who would could, with any
authority, challenge my assertions, but I will not be routinely browsing
this discussion group.  If you post a response, please copy your comments to
me by E-mail, mentioning the group.  That way, you will be sure I will read
it and can reply to you.

--

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt