Air conditioners microorganisms

Jwykes jwykes at aol.com
Fri May 19 12:30:42 EST 2000

I can't help, but have undefined health problems that have left me unable to
work this health comcern has taken over my life. I am not alone there are many
of us throughout the USA with this. we are being treated as mental cases by the
medical comunity, just because they have never seen this before. My illness
started from mold and fugus on the walls of my house inside and out, then we
found it all through our air conditioning. In the coil, ducts, I could smell it
in the air. I know this is a major factor in this health condition.
If you know anything about this or find anything out. Please respond.
Hopefull.
Barbara
jwykes at aol.com