Purchase of strains

Dr.S Chelliah schelliah at nagarjunagroup.com
Tue May 16 23:24:03 EST 2000

To Industrialists and Researchers on Streptomyces avermitilis

We currently work on the processes leading to production of B compunds
(Abamectin) through fermentation of Streptomyces avermitilis. We wish to
purchase a good hyperproducing strain of S. avermitilis that may be ultimately
used for commercial production. Interested person may contact :

Dr. K. Srinivasan
Head - Division of Crop Protection
Nagarjuna Agricultural Researchand Development Institute
C-15, Vikrampuri,
Secunderabad  500  009
INDIA

Tel & Fax: 91-40- 789 7617

e-mail:  schelliah at nagarjunagroup.com      (or)    srinik at satyam.net.in

After establishing contact, we can proceed further.

K. Srinivasan

---