Active, Non HIV, Retinal Toxoplasmosis

Bob curleesc at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 15:03:46 EST 2000

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has had any experience with
Retinal Toxoplasmosis in a NON-HIV patient (there is plenty of
information available for HIV+ cases) that shows intermittent activity
(twice in three years). By activity I mean signs and symptoms that
include visible colony activity accompanied by increased retinal
scarring, iritis, and floaters.
I am interested in learning what explanation there could be for such
occurrences in a healthy male, what treatments have been successful,
what publications may have reported on this,  and whether a patient
such as I have described can expect successful control or killing of
the organism. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has
researched, treated, or received treatment for the condition I have
described.
Thank You
Bob

curleesc at yahoo.com