make some cash!!!

Imago Plus byori at auracom.com
Mon May 1 06:40:54 EST 2000

THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM.
DO THIS HONESTLY AND FAIRLY AND IT WILL WORK!

How to turn $6 into $6,000 in less than 1 day! A 12 year old can do it! And SO CAN YOU!
Please take 5 min, and you will observe how easy it is, and how you could get rich fast!

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it.  A little while
back, I was browsing through newsgroups and came across an article similar
to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only
an initial investment of $6.00!  So I thought, "This must be a scam", but
like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.  Anyway, it said that you
send $1 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article.  You
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.  (There are thousands.)  No
catch, that was it.  So after thinking it over, I thought I'd try it.  What
have I got to loose except $6 and 6 stamps, right?  So I invested the $6.
Well, GUESS WHAT!!  Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail!  I
was shocked!  I figured it would end soon, but the money kept coming.  In my
first week I made about $25.  By the second week, I made $1,000.  In the
third week, $10,000!  I've made over $42,000 and money is still coming in!
This is definitely worth the $6 and 6 stamps!  Let me tell you how this
works and why it works...also, make sure you print a copy of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.  I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, you will start making money!

Suggestion:  Read this entire article carefully!  Print it out or save in on
your computer.  Follow the directions and watch the money come in!

It's easy.  It's legal.  And your investment is only $6 plus postage.

IMPORTANT:  This is not indecent, or illegal; and it is virtually
risk-free -  it really works!!  If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:  Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more
can be yours in 20 to 60 days.  This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants.  Please continue its success
by carefully adhering to the instructions.  You will now become part of the
Mail Order business.  In this business your product is not solid and
tangible, its a service.  You are in the business of developing Mailing
Lists.  Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists.  However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the
income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in
that list.

Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:  Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."  Now get 6 US $1 bills
and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be
seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).  Next, place one paper in
each of the 6 envelopes and seal them.  You should now have 6 sealed
envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name
and address, and a $1 bill.  What you are doing is creating a service.  THIS
IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!  You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it!  Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all.  So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal!  Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1)  Annie J  716 39th St., Des Moines, IA  50312

2)  Cris. P. Box: 62546, 85 Ellesmere Rd, Scarborough, Ont, Canada M1R-5G8

3)  David Wiebler  6440 Elm St., Corcoran, MN  55340

4)  M Rosiak  812 Taraval St., San Francisco, CA  94116

5)  A. Kemp  9702 W. Ferris Branch Blvd. #831, Dallas, TX 75243

6)  I. Jun, 30 Fairlane drive, Apt# 436, Moncton, NB E1C 0B5  CANADA

STEP 2:  Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc..) and add YOUR name as number
6 on the list.

SET 3:  Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to the original as possible.  Now, post your amended article to at least 200
newsgroups.  ( I think there are close to 24,000 groups).  All you need is
200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!

This is perfectly legal!  If you have doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &
1341 of the Postal laws.  Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need money, you can use it again and again!

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
directions.  Look at it this way, if you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

NOTE:  You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on
a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.   This VERIFIES
that you are truly providing a service.  (Also, it might be a good idea to
wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)  So, as
each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members
will be reimbursed for the participation as a List Developer with one dollar
each.  Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
CASH!!!  What an opportunity for only $6!  Send it now, add your own name to
the list and you're in business!

--DIRECTIONS--FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS--
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.  Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag
your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the edit
menu.  This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
Step 2)  Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page.  From the "edit" menu select "paste".  This will paste a copy of
the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3)  Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.  If you want to do your
posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
Step 4)  Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions)
Step 5)  Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message
by highlighting the text of the letter and selecting past from the edit
menu.  Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group.  Click the
post message button.  You're done with your first one!  Congratulations!
That's it!  All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post
away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each
newsgroup!

** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST  IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!
BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That's it!  You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days!  You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of
mail you will receive.  If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name
to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**
Now the WHY part:  Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies ( a
very low example).  So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original 5, that is another $25 for me, now those 25 each make a 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies to each, I will bring in an
additional $125! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
posts with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies, I will make an
additional $626!  And do on and so on.  By the time my name is #1 I will
make $15,625,000!  When your name is no longer on the list, you just take
the latest posting and send out another $6 to the names on the list.  And
start posting again!  The thing to remember is there are thousands of people
joining the internet everyday and reading this article just like you are
doing!!

So, can you afford $6 to see if this really works?  I think so...People have
said, "What if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?"  So
what!  What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new
honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?  Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the
actual internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
work!!

THIS IS NOT A SPAM! You have signed up for the MS Mailing List.