Directory of Toll Fermentation & Cell Culture Facilities

R.I. Mateles rmateles at candida.com
Sat Jun 24 13:37:46 EST 2000

Directory of Toll Fermentation and  Cell Culture Facilities, Third Edition

Where can we prepare pilot plant samples?
How about large commercial quantities?
Where can we produce cGMP material for clinical trials?
Who can prepare and purify an rDNA product from mammalian cells?
Who can produce a bulk antibiotic?
Who has experience with streptomycetes?  Algae?

This Directory will help answer these questions and MORE!

For over 70 facilities in the U.S. and overseas--more than a dozen new
facilities.

 Location, Address, Telephone and Facsimile Numbers, E-Mail
 Contact Person
 Capabilities
 Growth Facilities        Purification Systems
 Microorganisms & Cells   Downstream Processing
 Products          Regulatory Status
 Cross-Indexed
 Includes Disk with Data Base and Searching Software

--------------------------------

ORDER TODAY!

Mail this form (or fax to 312-431-1605) to: Candida Corporation, 175 W.
Jackson Blvd., Suite A-1706, Chicago, IL 60604

 Rush me _____copies of the Directory of Toll Fermentation and Cell Culture
Facilities, Third Edition

 Name_________________________________

 Company______________________________________________

 Address_______________________________________________

 City_______________________________State_____Zip_______

 Country______________________
*Shipping: Domestic included in price.  Air mail to Canada, Mexico, and
Latin America add $5 per copy; to all other countries add $13.  Shipping by
Federal Express (2 day) in U.S. add $10 per copy; overnight, add $20; all
other countries, add $35. **Addresses in Illinois add 8.75% sales tax.

_______Copies @ $205.00  $_________
        Shipping*     _________
Tax**    _________

                                  Total   $_________