vary old conjugation kit...should I try it?

jane allen jallen at iwl.net
Wed Jun 14 20:22:19 EST 2000

Cleaning out the micro workroom this summer and found an unopened  20
year old kit for bacterial conjugation.  As some of you might
understand, I don't have the heart to just throw the kit away.  I would
like to hear some opinions on whether or not this will still work.
Let me know what you think...I'll probably try it anyway...but I would
like some opinions.

Thanks
Jane Allen