recently I inspected the Nylon tents for a scout troop. I was very
suprised that the tents were still wet and dirty when stored. Obviously
mold started to grow and look like it had started to feed from nylon. So
here are my questions.
1- How long does it take for mold to grow on nylon at room temperature
in a wet environment?
2- Does these molds represent a potential health risk for the children
who will sleep in those tents? (some of the mold spot had the colonial
morphology of penicilium notatum or aspergillus niger. I know we can't
make positive affirmation from colonial morphology but I wht I've found)
3- How can we get rid of the mold and the spores without transforming
the tents in a big slimy plastic puddle?
Thanks n advenc for your reply