Looking For Gems!

David Johnston dmj7 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 31 09:05:27 EST 2000

On 30 Jan 2000 09:48:31 -0000, cj2000 at eastmail.com wrote:

>If you want to be financially successful, you must first find someone who is where you want to be and duplicate what they do .

Really?  It's that easy?  Damn it!!  I wish you would have posted here
before I spent 6 years in graduate school....

>I am willing to teach you the secrets that I have learned in creating financial independence given that you pass a brief qualification.

Gee, do you really think anyone from this newsgroup could pass the
qualification?

>I am looking for a few motivated and teachable individuals who are ready to start earning at least $2,000 per week right away. And a SEVEN figure income in a 2-3 year period. Yes, I said you could be a millionaire!!!

No one here is teachable.  Many, in fact, went to graduate school!

>This is not  multi-level marketing or a pyramid scheme.

Clearly not.

>This is a real, legitimate business that has a proven track record of success but does require a certain individual. You must have two qualities-moderate people skills and a burning desire to be successful.

No one who goes to graduate school has moderate people skills!  That's
why they went to graduate school in the first place...  and to study
microbes, no less!

>Call 1-800-676-5633, leaving your name and phone number. I will get back with you for a brief  3-5 minute interview.

Folks, I've already called this number several times and gotten no
phone numbers.   Nothing seems to work!

>Success is a matter of choice.

What if we define success as avoiding idiots like you?

>"the moment you commit and quit holding back, all sorts of unforeseen incidents, meetings, and material assistance will rise up to meet you. The simple act of commitment is a powerful magnet for success."

The simple act of commitment can also keep you locked up for a while..

;-)

Go away.

>To be removed reply to this e mail and put remove in the
>subject area.
>Thanks
>---
I have.  Your 200 replies are in the mail.

Dr. David Johnston