Looking for litterature

Gabriel Lapointe lapointg at mailandnews.com
Sun Jan 23 14:14:12 EST 2000

Hi,
I'm a student in microbiology and I'm looking for a reference book about
yeast that will give me the physical properties of specific yeast such
as Saccharomyces cerevisiae and Schizosaccharomyces octoporus. I'm aware
of the Bergey's manual of systematic bacteriology and I'm looking for
something similar that I could find at my university's library.

Thanks in advance for your advice,
Gabriel Lapointe